The Ruthless Audio 2300.1 is a competition grade monoblock amplifier that can be ran at 0.5 ohms per amp or 1 ohm strapped.
- 600 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms (Rated at 14.4v)
- 1200 Watts RMS at 2 Ohms (Rated at 14.4v)
- 2300 Watts RMS at 1 Ohm (Rated at 14.4v)
- Tiffany RCA Inputs
- Operational Voltage Range: 8v - 16v
- 1/0 AWG Power and Ground Inputs
- Remote Bass Knob Included
- Input Sensitivity: 6v - 0.2v
- Frequency Response: 10HZ - 250Hz
- Phase: 0 - 180
- THD @ 4ohm > 0.01
- 200 Amp Fuse Rating
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Basic electrical upgrades recommended depending on vehicle
We always reccomend a big 3 kit for every vehicle, regardless of the system. However, if you plan on running more than 1,500 watts we reccomend a good AGM battery underhood, and then from there more power will need more electrical upgrades depending on power.