Introducing the Bbox Line of Products
Designed and engineered in the USA, the Bbox line of enclosures are manufactured and imported from overseas to provide an economical solution to all of our customer's needs.
Image on the left shows our Miter Edge Construction versus a traditional end/butt joint on the right
Using Atrend's excellent woodworking techniques and design, combined with oversees manufacturing, allows BBox to be the best economical solution for our budget-minded clients.
More Than Just A Box
Miter & Dado Construction
All of our Atrend and Bbox subwoofer enclosures are engineered and constructed to be the strongest on the market. Our outside panels feature our signature Miter and Dado construction, which adds extra reinforcement and structural integrity to our subwoofer enclosures. Ultimately, these construction techniques provide unsurpassed build and sound quality in Bbox enclosures.
- Mitered Edge Construction Provides A Cleaner Finish and a Tighter Seal
- Miter Joints Feature Over 41% More Surface Area Compared to a Traditional Butt Joint
- More Surface Area Translates Into A Stronger Bond
Image on the left shows our Dado Reinforcement versus a traditional end/butt joint on the right.
Using these techniques provides unsurpassed fitment and build quality.
- Dado Joints Offer An 80% Increase in Surface Area Compared to Traditional Butt Joints
- Unsurpassed Shear Strength To Withstand Even The Hardest Hitting Subwoofers
- Precise, High Quality Fit and Finish
|Gross Cubic Feet Per Side||2.4|
|Net Cubic Feet Per Side||2|
We always reccomend a big 3 kit for every vehicle, regardless of the system. However, if you plan on running more than 1,500 watts we reccomend a good AGM battery underhood, and then from there more power will need more electrical upgrades depending on power.